We are a growing bathtub refinishing company based in Victoria, BC that offers its employees competitive pay, training, room for advancement, and safety in the workplace.
We are looking for full time Apprentice Bathtub Reglazer. The pay range we offer is dependent on your level of experience. The preferred candidate will be someone who is eager to learn and is seeking a long-term position with our company. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Short-listed candidates will be contacted by our hiring manager.
The employee that takes an interest, is reliable, works hard and proficiently has the potential to earn $30 an hour once the apprenticeship is completed. This can be a relatively short period of time for the right candidate.
- Experience in working in the construction industry and using tools
- The ability to take direction, learn quickly and follow instructions
- Able to work in a team
- Able to read and comprehend instructions when needed
- Attention to detail
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Physical strength and endurance
- Excellent balance, eye-hand coordination and work well with your hands
- Positive, respectful, focused attitude
- A reliable vehicle is required as job sites change frequently
- Dealing with the public and customer service is an integral part of the job
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Vigorous and meticulous substrate surface prep (including scraping, sanding, grinding, & scrubbing)
- Use of extremely sharp tools
- Working with various chemicals
- Unload and carry a variety of materials and tools upwards of 50 pounds
- Precision masking comparable to automotive industry
- Site clean up